Monday, March 12, 2018

Quilting Weekend Goodie Set

Hi:
Happy March everyone.  I am so excited to share my project for today.  I love to sew and quilt and am going away for a long weekend with my good friends to quilt.  I made this adorable box of Lori's and used her Echo Park line called I'd Rather Be Crafting.  I also used stickers from that collection.  The handle is held on with brads from several different of her Echo Park collections.  The cut file I used for the box is called Basket with Flower and can be found here in Lori's shop and here in the Silhouette store.  I also used the bow from the Matchbox Drawer Card Bow which is here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  I cut 1/4" pieces of cardstock and wound it around a pen to achieve my curls.
I also made pie tin pincushions to give to my friends along with their spring Chex Mix.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs,


No comments: