Monday, September 11, 2017

Baby Month Signs

Hello Everyone:
Happy Monday.  I made this sign set for a friend's daughter who is having a baby in January.  I used Lori's cut file called Baby T-Shirt Months which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette Store.   I also used Scalloped Shapes for the background of my months and you can find that file here in her store and here in the Silhouette Store.  I used Lori's Echo Park collections called Happiness is Homemade and I Love Family.


I bought a chalkboard stand online and put two sided sticky tape on the back of each oval and then stuck a piece of wax paper over the tape so that they wouldn't stick together.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Lori's store for these cut files and many more new and fun cut files.
Hugs,

No comments: