Monday, March 6, 2017

St. Patrick's Day

Hi Everyone:
Anita here with a card that I just fell in love with.  These pop up box cards of Lori's are so cute and so easy to put together.  You can find this file called Pop Up Box Card St. Patrick's Truck here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Store.  I made this for my son and daughter-in-law as he has and loves his truck.  I used several of Lori's Echo Park Collections to complete my card.  I used Happiness is Homemade, Celebrate Easter, I Love Winter, Celebrate Spring and some cloud stickers from the Celebrate Spring collection and those adorable enamel dots from Celebrate Easter.
This is how the card looks half way open.  The dimension is so cool on these cards.
Here it is complexly flat.  Also, Lori has a wonderful, quick video tutorial on how to put these cards together on her blog.  Hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day and be sure to check out all the fun cut files Lori has to celebrate the wearin' O the Green.  
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: