Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring Deco Foil Candle


Thermoweb DecoFoil
Thermoweb Logo
Happy Leap Day Everyone:
Anita here posting today on this Leap Day.  I am done with winter and am thinking ahead to spring.  I was lucky enough to receive some wonderful Deco Foil from Therm-o-web.  I had won a laminator at a recent crop so was able to create this project so easily.  I bought the candle at the dollar store and used lots of lovely The Twinery twine to highlight the foil designs.  I finished it off with some Doodlebug jewels.

Here are some close up photos of the top and the bottom.





Here are the fabulous The Twinery colors that I used.
Solid_PeapodCaribbeanSolid_CaribbeanCantaloupeSolid_Pink_SorbetPink_SorbetLilac
Hugs,

Anita

1 comment:

Julia Sandvoss said...

Love hoe you used our Deco Foil! Turned out cute cute!