Saturday, October 31, 2015

Thanksgiving Treat Holders

Happy Halloween Everyone:

It's Saturday which means that it is tutorial day here at Digi Playground.  I decided to make some Thanksgiving treat holders as I am responsible for bringing treats and desserts as my assignment.  Did you know that many of our files include a full color cut file option which I just find so very helpful when planning out what colors/patterns of paper to use for my project.  I usually go back to the Digi Playground web site and take a photo of the original project and then reference that when organizing my cut mat by file and papers used.  I love this little turkey and cup cake wrappers are always so much fun.  This cut file was made by our very own Samantha Walker and is called 3D Cupcake Wrapper Turkey and you can find it here.  

 3D cupcake wrapper Turkey

I love making multiple different designs which are tied together by the paper line that I used.  In  this case it was Fall Friends from Doodlebug.  The cut file on the right is called Thankful Short Envelope Bag and is by the Uber talented Jamie Cripps.  You can find this file here.  I took the white patterned leaf and laid that cut file over the background file and made the leaf file larger but keeping it smaller than the background so that I could add the second leaf which is red.
.  
Thankful short envelope bag
The file on the left is also from Jamie Cripps and is called Turkey Short Envelope Bag and you can find it here
.Turkey short envelope bag
I hope that you have a great weekend and enjoy these projects.  Be sure to check out the Digi Playground store for many more wonderful files.
Hugs,

No comments: