Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Crown Card

My son is getting married in October and his fiances shower is this weekend and we are having a princess theme.  They are going to Disney for the first week on their honeymoon and she loves everything related to Disney Princesses.  When I saw Samantha Walker's new cut file in the Digi Playground Store I knew that I had to get it to make a quick card to go along with one of her gifts.  Here is a link directly to the cut file.

I absolutely love that you can get the SVG files in color which makes the layers so much easier to see.  I took the crown and ungrouped the layers as I wanted the top part popped up and glittery to give it some sparkle.
Once I had them separated I moved it around on my mat to conserve paper.  This card worked up so quickly and other than the glitter paper I chose to leave it unadorned.  I think she will love it.
Hugs,

No comments: