Friday, July 24, 2015

CardMaker Birthday


Happy Friday everyone.  I am so thrilled to be back guest designing for my favorite magazine and blog, CardMaker.  I love browsing on Pinterest and probably spend way too much time doing it.  I fell in love with this color palette and knew that they would match the plaid paper which I had just bought from My Favorite Things. 
I used some wonderful inks from My Favorite Things which match the papers beautifully and finished off my card with some sparkly Stickles.

 Project Materials:  Stampin' Up and Gina K. Cardstock, My Favorite Things Plaid Patterns, My Favorite ThingsPierced Circle Stax Die, Doodlebug Doodlepops and Jewel, Stickles, My Favorite Things Ink Banana Split, Sour Apple, Blu Raspberry, Grapesicle, My Favorite Things Piece of Cake Stamp Set  
Hugs,


No comments: