Monday, May 25, 2015

Thank you on Memorial Day

Thank-You-boot-800
Anita here saying hello on this Memorial Day.  I know that Memorial Day typically makes me think of summer, and after this winter I am so ready for summer.  But the meaning behind Memorial Day is to remember those soldiers who gave their lives so that we could enjoy our freedom and this upcoming summer.  So I wanted to make a combat boot thank you card to thank all of those who gave their lives for us.  I hope that you had a great weekend and a take a moment to remember those soldiers.
crop-2-800
I used a Silhouette cut file to create the boot and used Cappuccino and Solid Cappuccino to create the boot laces and a bow at the top.  One of the things I love about The Twinery twine is the availability of so many colors to match the project you are working on.  
crop-1-800
That's it for me today.  I hope that you all have a great long weekend and a wonderful start to your summer.
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: