Tuesday, December 16, 2014

17 Turtles Guest Designing


I am so excited to be guest designing for 17 Turtles Etsy Shop owned by the lovely and talented Juliana Michaels.  I had such fun creating this altered holiday project from the cut file which is called Santa No. 2.  I used Vinyl which is so easy to cut out on the Silhouette.  Cricut sells a multi pack of vinyl which was perfect to use for this project.  Vinyl is so easy to cut and does not require a mat which means you don't have much waste.  
Santa No. 2 Digital Cut File | Perfect for a variety of craft projects including paper crafting, scrapbooking and more.



I love how it looks when it is lit and when it is not.  I am thinking that I need to make some more of these blocks using other holiday cut files from 17 Turtles.  I bought the glass block, the lights, fake snow and ribbon all at a local craft store.

Hugs,
Anita

 photo 17turtles_Shop_Here_zps1f6cd614.jpg

No comments: