Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall is Here Treat Box

It's fall here in New England and what better time than now to create a little treat box filled with chocolate and popcorn.  Perfect for a movie night snuggled on the couch.  I printed the candy bar label on glossy paper to give it a lovely look.  The image printed up so perfectly and the label looks so cute on the box.  It pulls the whole project together.


Popcorn Wrapper - Fall Is Here
I used my Silhouette Cameo to die cut the box, the pumpkin and the leaves to make a holder for my goodies.  I was trying to come up with something that looked like the boxes that kids get their popcorn, snack and drink in at the movies.  The popcorn is actually a caramel one which also fits nicely with the season.



I am really enjoying playing with the Ewe-N-Me Printables and really hope that you have a moment to check out the store.  There are so many ways to use them and I know you will love them.



Candy Bar Wrapper - Fall Is Here
Hugs,
Anita

1 comment:

Deepti said...

This is such a sweet Halloween box, Love all the details and design on this one:)