Monday, April 21, 2014

We Stick Together


This card just made me smile so much.  I hope that everyone who celebrates Easter had a wonderful one.  My card borders and on cute, but the occasion called for it.  I hope that you have a chance to play along with the challenge for the next two weeks using the sketch above at House of Cards.  I love this Doodlbug Hello Spring line from last y ear. I had actually used it all up and was able to get my hands on some more.  I also used a cute stamp set that I won from Joy's Life Stamps.  Of course I finished it off with some twine from The Twinery.
Hugs,

2 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Oh sweet bunny card! Happy Easter to you. Have a great day.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE! That bunny die is amazing--and I ADORE the purple polka dots!! SO sweet! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx