Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 10 of 14 Days of Love with Right at Home Scrapbooking


Card 1Hope everyone survived the blizzard safely.  I took advantage of the time to create my post for today. Lisa and Holly gave me this awesome book from Card Maker Magazine called A to Z Embellishments for Cards.  I chose to  make Fabric Yo-Yo's to use on my cards.  You can find the directions for these fun fabric flowers on page 140.  I used Crate Papers wonderful Valentine line called Fourteen.  I also used Crate Paper Stitched Labels.  I would normally make one card but these yo-yo's were so much fun and the papers so gorgeous that I kept going.  Did you know that Lisa has this amazing assortment of buttons that you can pick from in the store?  I had such fun fishing through the mason jars which are organized by color to find some wonderful buttons.  I love the pink one below with the silver design.
Card 1 flower
XXOO
XXOO flower
I'll be back once more this month with another lovely project.  Hope your Valentine's week is a great one.  It's all about the love and I know I LOVE Right at Home and all my friends there.  Hugs,

1 comment:

sannalippert said...

love the polka dotted yo-yo´s! Nice cards!