Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday Boy


Birthday boy editHappy Wednesday Everyone:
I was so excited when Lisa and Holly gave me this awesome Card Maker Present A to Z Embellishments for Cards book to play with.  I used Bella Boulevard Birthday Boy line to create this stair step card.  The sample I used is on pages 82 and 83 by Kimber McGray.  Lisa has these adorable papers and embellishments in stock and you can pick up the book while you are there.  I am definitely going to be making some more of the cards from the book.  The directions are very easy to follow and the supply lists complete.  I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the 2, the Happy Birthday circle and the candles.  It is so easy to use and I bought all the files in the Silhouette Store. You can pick up your very own Silhouette from Lisa and Sharon at the store. They have two sizes.  You won't know how you ever managed without one.


Hugs,
Anita

No comments: