Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bella Boulevard Birthday Boy Favor Tubes


Birthday tubes rah
How fun are these tubes filled with yummy M&M's.  I used Bella Boulevard's Birthday Boy line again and these tubes match the card that I did earlier this month.  I am in love with my Silhouette.  It is so easy to work with and cuts images that are intricate to easily.  I made a pom pom from some The Twinery Twine and used one of Bella's lovely little matching flags to complete the top of one tube which I decorated with a candle and a 2 I had cut out.  The other tube has the same Happy Birthday cut out as my birthday card.  I put the green layer behind the die cut image and then cut out another circle of blue cardstock and glued a toothpick in between the two layers.  I made a hole in the top of my tube and glued in the toothpick so that it will be stable.
            Flags tube                            Hb tube rah
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs,
Anita

No comments: