Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Treat Bucket





Here is my second project for this month using this awesome new color Orange Licorice.  I just love it.  I free hand cut out a ghost and then put adhesive on my little guy and wrapped the twine around to fill him in.  I found this adorable bucket at Target in the dollar spot.  This Trendy Twine color went perfectly with the Halloween Lindt Truffles that I bought to put in the tin.  Be sure to play along with this month's challenge at the Trendy Twine Blog and check out what my fellow DT members have done with their twine.  I have had some peeks and the projects are amazing.


Hugs,

8 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

This turned out so cute, Anita. Super fun project and great use of twine. :)

Kate said...

This is really so Adorable. Love the way you used the twine for the Ghost.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Cute ghost :)

Margaret said...

Love the little ghost...he reminds me of one of the ghost from pac man.

Helen said...

This is so cute!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Very clever! cute project!

Sukie said...

This is such a fun treat container, love the twine ghost!

Jamie said...

Very cute!