Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Konnichiwa Kimono and Fortune Cookies

Hi Everyone:
Happy Tuesday. Here are some fun projects that I made with the Basic Grey Konnichiwa papers that Lisa gave me to work with. I searched Google Images for a Kimono card template and used that to guide me in my making my card.
Kimono and cookies1
Kimono Card oneThe fortune cookies are two inch circles that you gently fold in half and glue in the middle of the top part. Holding the part of the circle that you just glued you used your left finger and push in the middle of the cookie and then make the final cookie shape by bringing the two ends together. Super simple to make but oh so adorable.
Fortune cookies 1
Project Materials:
Basic Grey Konichiwa Matsuri, Sui Sui and Lucky Cricket patterned papers and stickers
Dies: My Favorite Things
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hugs,

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this Anita!!!!